ONE FOR ALL...
FISCHER ROTARY UNITS FOR INTERNAL COOLANT MEDIA SUPPLY (IKZ)
Modern machining processes place new demands on cutting lubricants. Certain machining operations may require dry air, Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL), or high-pressure flood coolant delivered through the tool, for optimal cutting lubrication. All of these coolant delivery options must be possible in ONE spindle / rotary unit. To meet this demand, FISCHER offers its own rotary units, providing an all-in-one solution and speeds of up to 180.000 rpm.
FISCHER coolant through unit
- Wide variety of media: MQL, Aerosol
- High pressures for coolant: up to 150 bar
- Operation with dry air: up to 10 bar
- Dry running: up to maximum spindle speed
ALL-ROUNDER for different cooling techniques
- Minimal quantity lubrication
- Pressurized air
- Dry running
Wear-free sealing system
Retrofit for existing solutionsFlyer