Electro Mechanical Designer (Work where you can grow!)
FISCHER USA, Inc.
Your main tasks
Are you looking for a new opportunity that allows you to grow and utilize your exceptional skills? As an Electro-Mechanical Designer on the FISCHER USA Engineering team, you’ll collaborate with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to develop solutions and solve challenges related to the mechanical and electrical systems in a high speed spindle. We offer a competent, friendly, and flexible team culture, as well as competitive salary and benefits packages.
As you work alongside / under the direction of Engineers you will be the liaison between the mechanical and electrical design world. Utilizing CAD software and general principles of engineering, you’ll develop mechanical designs and electrical schematics for parts and assemblies of high speed spindle systems and supporting systems or fixturing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate with team members to design, lay out, and/or detail high speed spindle systems.
- Utilize design principles and measured dimensional information to create new internal designs of foreign or previously uncatalogued components (reverse engineering).
- Design, model, and draft spindle hardware/components using Siemens NX.
- Develop schematics for electrical cable assemblies, sensor and motor connection diagrams.
Qualifications of an Ideal Candidate:
- Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in the use of high-level 3D CAD software, such as Siemens NX (2+ years experience)
- Familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Familiarity with metrology tools (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Exemplary problem-solving skills
Why should you become part of the Fischer Group?
FISCHER USA is a customer focused market leader of innovative service and design solutions for machine tools in the field of High Speed Spindle [HSS] systems. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
-- Click Here To Apply --