Process Engineering Technician (Have creative freedom!)
FISCHER USA, Inc.
Your main tasks
Are you looking for a job where you can use your skills but don’t need multiple years of experience? You’re in luck! FISCHER USA is looking to fill a new position, working with their team. This is a supporting role to aid in the production process. At FISCHER you will be part of a team where your creative ideas will be valued. Sound interesting? Keep reading and consider applying.
Some job details:
- Help develop manufacturing processes and related plans for new and refurbished parts
- Assist in the design and processing of manufacturing tooling fixtures using CAD
- Analyze existing processes
- Develop and maintain maintenance plans for new and existing equipment
- Assist production employees with proper gaging, measuring, and inspection techniques
- Provide cost estimates and works to improve profitability while maintaining quality
- Assist in training personnel
- Other manufacturing projects as necessary
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in mechanical or manufacturing Engineering
- 3D modeling experience
- Basic knowledge of machining, metal works processes, and experience in tooling and process development
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Why should you become part of the Fischer Group?
FISCHER USA is a customer focused market leader of innovative service and design solutions for machine tools in the field of High Speed Spindle [HSS] systems. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
-- Click Here To Apply --