FISCHER USA, Inc.
Your main tasks
Are you a person with a passion for precision? Would you like to be part of a highly technical team working on the most precision and high-speed spindles in the machine tool industry? Then you’re in luck! We are looking to add a Spindle Test & Operations Technician to our team! FISCHER USA is a mid-sized Swiss family-owned company with group companies around the globe. At FISCHER USA you will be treated like family. A focused yet fun work environment with a great team of people and an amazing group of customers. You will get to support our customers in the high precision segments from Aerospace, Defense, Space Exploration, Mold & Die, Automotive and Energy industries. Sound interesting? Look over the details and consider applying.
- Setup, operate, test and inspect high performance machine tool spindles. Be the last inspector before our customer.
- Collect data, assess spindle condition and be sure all criteria are within tolerance before releasing the spindle to our customer.
- Work with both electrical and mechanical systems.
- Record vibration, temperatures, inspect runouts, measure coolant flow, hydraulic pressure, oil-air lubrication supply and trim balance the spindles.
- Work internally with many teams, from our sales team, assembly team, disassembly and engineering teams. You will work closely with our team of three in the test room but will often work in larger cross function teams to solve problems, keep abreast of the latest technology all with clear focus on quality and our customer’s needs.
- Communicate often both in person and by e-mail. Use databases, work with our international group companies as well as global data acquisition systems.
- Humble, honest and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills with focus on detail and customer service
- Prefers working within a team atmosphere yet be very reliable and independent
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Previous knowledge of machine tools, controls, hydraulics, pneumatics preferred but not required
Why should you become part of the Fischer Group?
FISCHER USA is a customer focused market leader of innovative service and design solutions for machine tools in the field of High Speed Spindle [HSS] systems. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
- Two weeks’ vacation the day you start
- Health Care – Dental – Vision
- Profit Sharing
- 401k match
-- Click Here To Apply --