Toolroom Machinist (Work in a clean environment!)
FISCHER USA, Inc.
Your main tasks
Have you been looking for a job to use all of your machining knowledge? How about working in a clean and beautiful work environment with great people? Then you’ve found the right place! We are looking to add a Toolroom Machinist to our team! Better yet, the job is first shift! If this sounds interesting to you, look over the details and consider applying.
- Support the manufacturing through production of tools and fixtures for the milling and grinding departments.
- Support spindle repair department producing special tools and special disassembly operations.
- Produce one-off parts complete from and engineering drawing.
- Define operation steps withing turning, milling, and grinding to achieve final part tolerance and geometry constraints defined on the engineering drawing.
- Occasionally produce tools or fixtures to fit a specific need without an engineering drawing or specification to support production needs.
- Experience with lathes, mills, and cylindrical grinders and a demonstrated ability to produce precision tools and fixtures.
- Experience with feature tolerances in the ten thousandths or microns.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints including GD&T
- Ability to use a large range of measuring tools common to manual toolroom operation.
- Micrometers, Vernier calipers, telescoping gauges in combination with micrometer, dial bore, height stands, granite layout table, etc.
Why should you become part of the Fischer Group?
FISCHER USA is a customer focused market leader of innovative service and design solutions for machine tools in the field of High Speed Spindle [HSS] systems. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
-- Click Here To Apply --